matchday, image by nic jience

matchday, image by nic jience

Friday 5 June 2015

Di Maria to Stay at United



Di Maria has rejected suggestions that he is situated to leave Manchester United, saying he will be back at Old Trafford next season.

The Argentinean joined United for a British exchange record charge of £59.7 million from Real Madrid the last summer.

In any case, he attempted to make an impression in his introduction season and did not begin a Premier League match after March 4.

That prompted reports that he could as of now be leaving United, with Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain supposed to be keen on securing his services.

Be that as it may, Di Maria, who is with Argentina in front of the Copa America, says he has no arrangements to leave Old Trafford and is anticipating improvement under Louis van Gaal next season.

“I have just finished my first season playing for Manchester United," he told The Sun.


"It was a hard season for me. I think it was hard because it was another country and another league, and this league is harder than the Spanish one. So, I couldn't adapt myself as I wanted to.

"Now I will play the Copa America and then I will move back to Manchester for next season and do my best there."


So Let all United Fans be expecting to see a different Di Maria next season perhaps the inform Di Maria that left Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment